Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ward Halloween Party!

Ryan and I went to the Hyde Park First Ward Halloween Party last night. It was a lot of fun to see all our friends dressed up and to visit.

They served soup that was made by a lot of different people in the ward. It was really good. I especially liked Mike Pope's noodle curry soup. Yum!

Here are some of the costumes:



Ryan and I even dressed up! And guess what? We won the prize for BEST FAMILY COSTUMES! You can't see but I even have on green tights!

Peter Pan and Captian Hook!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Did you make your costume? Its way cute.

Robert and Kristen said...

You guys are very creative! I'm sure it was a little easier because of the beard!

Gina said...

Cute, I don't think I even saw you last night!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive