Monday, November 24, 2008

A New Favorite!

I love reading! If I could live in a storybook, I would. Of course it'd have to have a lot of adventure but no real danger, beautiful scenery and of course love! Anyway, after the Twilight movie craze I needed a good, new book. I found one!

To read a good description of the book click here.
I read this book in about 2 days. It has become a new favorite of mine and I can't wait for the next book of the series!

"
I cannot live without books." Thomas Jefferson

2 comments:

Tara said...

You are too cool! You beat anyone I know hands down when it comes to books and reading!
Tara

Jennifer said...

This is perfect. You just keep finding good books to read and letting me know about them then I don't have to spend a lot of time fighting with the kids in the library while I look for something to read.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive