Monday, November 17, 2008

Movies

I really do love watching a good movie. I have too many favorites to even name. This last weekend we went to the New James Bond movie, Quantum of Solace. It was a good show with a lot of action. Though I wish I had watched the last James Bond movie for a quick update. It was still fun to see.

Though the movie that I am really excited about seeing is Twilight! It comes out this Friday and Ryan and I are going with a big group of couples from our ward. It should be a lot of fun and I hope the movie lives up to all my expectations.

1 comment:

Robert and Kristen said...

I'm not going to see Twilight until next Wednesday with my sisters. I'm trying not to have too high expectations because I am afraid it just won't stack up to them!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive