Thursday, October 16, 2008

All for Four! - Tag

Four places I visit over & over:
1. Utah
2. U of C Gym
3. Produce store
4. Navy Pier (my favorite place in Chicago)

Four People who e-mail-txt me regularly:

1. Ryan
2. Mom
3. Monica
4. Hyde Park Relief Society Group

Four favorite foods:

1. Pizza
2. Cereal
3. Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
4. Bread, rolls, biscuits, breadsticks...

Four places I'd rather be:

1. Hawaii
2. Disney World/ Knott's Berry Farm/ Sea World
3. Europe
4. Caribbean Cruise

Four movies I'd watch over & over:

1. Classic musicals: Annie, Newsies, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
2. Disney Movies: The Little Mermaid, Mulan, Hercules are some of my favorites
3. Chick Flicks: Notebook, Pride & Prejudice, Ever After, Moulin Rouge
4. Adventure: Lord of the rings, Indiana Jones, the new Batman's, the Wizard of Oz, Princess Bride

Four Bands/Groups I love to listen to:

1. Snow Patrol
2. Michael Jackson
3. Journey
4. Metallica

Four People I am tagging:
(I want to see what the guys have to say:)
1. Brandon
2. Brian
3. Adam
4. Robe

4 comments:

Adam VT said...

Melanie, I hope that is a different Adam. I don't do tags, ask Kasey, she tagged me over a month ago for another tag.

Kasey Van Tassell said...

I am glad to see your #1 place you'd rather be is Hawaii, but what is snow patrol? And for Adam: Yes the tag is for you. And yes you should do it because all melanie wants is to get to know you better, which is something you always complain about-- not getting to know your family very well, esp these days we don't see them often.

Melanie said...

Yeah, Adam! So just do it. I wonder if you'd do a tag for Ady if I tagged her?

mckell said...

The open house in Payson is going to be the next week on friday the 19th. If you feel like making the drive I would love to see you! and if your sister will be around I am sure Mike wouldn't mind seeing her either... just saying. Anywho, let me know what you are thinking and I can get you more details and all that. But you will be getting an invite so no worries : ) How is Chicago?

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive