We played the Name Game where everyone got a sticker with a Halloween character's name put on their back. Then they had to discover who they were by asking the other players yes or no questions. It was a really great start to the party to get everyone to mingle.

After everyone discovered who their character was and had some snacks, we played Mafia. It's such a good Halloween group game. When we had played quite a few rounds, it had gotten late so people started heading home. Though Monica Crews stayed and she, Ryan and I played Settlers (Ryan won, darn him) and watched the movie 'Clue'. Overall, it was an awesome night and definitely a lot of fun. I can't wait for the next excuse to have a party!
Party Goers:
Ned & Melissa Resch (and son Lucas)
Brandon & Whitney Hale (and daughter Rachel)
Curtis & Niyireth Strong (and son Bennett)
Mark & Natalie Hendricks
Josh & Barbie Madsen
Monica Crews
As you can see, dressing up was optional but there were still some that did! Ryan and I dressed up as a couple from Tortuga (Pirates of the Carribean). He was a pirate. My red dress was complete with lace gloves, and a big feather boa, though it's not in the pictures above.

3 comments:
Mmm, you looked good, too!
looks like a lot of fun. Great idea. I might have to copy you next year!
Oh, I wish we could have made it!
Post a Comment