Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Still a Twilight Fan!

I took this quiz.
I'm a Alice! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Then I made Ryan take it
I'm a Jasper! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Male Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

I guess we really are perfect for each other!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

3 comments:

Robert and Kristen said...

I took the quiz and I am Esme, Robert also took the quiz and he is Carlisle, so I guess we are a good pair!

mckell said...

remember last year when we were all so addicted to this book it was sick... maybe that was 2 years ago... anywho, good times :) miss the old staff. the new one sucks... call me if you want to hear about it sometime

feetee said...

I can't wait til the movie comes out! So when are you guys going to visit San Diego again??

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive