Fall is such a fun time! The weather last weekend was perfect. Ryan and I took full advantage of it and made a trip up North. We went to Lincoln Park were we did some window shopping and went out to eat.
Here's one of the stores we found that definitely speaks of the North side. We just had to take a picture. (Not where we ate)

We ate at Oodles of Noodles. It was really yummy, but the service was really slow. I guess it was a good thing we just wanted to enjoy our time together no matter what we were doing:)
We finished our day off by going to one of my favorite parks:
Oz Park!
We ate at Oodles of Noodles. It was really yummy, but the service was really slow. I guess it was a good thing we just wanted to enjoy our time together no matter what we were doing:)
We finished our day off by going to one of my favorite parks:
Oz Park!

1 comment:
Oh my gosh. I'm a huge Wizard of Oz fan. I've lived in Chicago all my life and I had never heard of the Oz Park. Now I'll definitely visit that park during our break. You are such a great blogger.
Post a Comment