Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My list

A little while ago(on my birthday to be exact), I got the idea to come up with a list of 10 things I would like to do before I turn 30. I've decided to share it with all of you so I have to be accountable and actually try to accomplish them. Now some of them will be harder than others since some include large amounts of self-discipline, money, etc. But I have my list and only 4 years to go, so now it's time to get started. Wish me luck!


10 personal goals to do before 30

1. Run a Marathon

2. Fit into my ‘skinny’ jeans

3. Become a make-up artist w/ clients

4. Eat no candy, sweets for a year

5. Buy and design/decorate house

6. Scuba Dive

7. Hike to Machu Picchu

8. Have a child

9. Tour Greece or Italy

10. Grow hair long; donate it when I turn 30


3 comments:

feetee said...

That's a good list! Touring Italy is on my list too! Having a baby is big one haha

Cassie said...

Hey, I also have a list. Mine was started a few years back. Its so much fun.

Tara said...

Cool! I couldn't last a day, let alone a year w/o sugar and candy! Good luck! I use to want to fit into my skinny jeans, but gave up after four kids. Maybe I should copy your list and try a lot harder! You gave me some incentive...
Tara

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Blog Archive