This last weekend Ryan and I went to County Line Orchard in Indiana. We had a blast! It's definitely one of my favorite fall activities. It was also great to get out to the country, I miss it.
Ryan and I perfected the picking process! After all, aren't the best apples always at the top?
We went on a tractor-pulled ride around the orchard. We also got lost in the corn maze.

They have a different pattern in the corn every year. This picture is last years. This year woven into the maze were the words 'Hobart, Indiana' the location of the maze.
Our spoils! Lots of apples, peach syrup, and a 23 pound pumpkin.
Don't worry, I'll post pictures of all the fabulous treats I'm going to make with this lot so you can all be jealous!

6 comments:
Sounds like a lot of fun!
Gosh Melanie. You guys seriously go to the neatest place.
how fun! That maze looks awesome. How did you get the shot? I am so jealous you guys are wearing jackets and pants. It still is too warm here. I want fall!!
How fun! I love pumpkin patches! I wanted to go in the corn maze too, but no one else did! Maybe next time!
I didn't know you had a blog. I'm glad you found me! How are you? How is Chicago treating you? Your date looked fun I want to go to a corn maze, I may have to tell Jay.
gosh lucky.... you guys are always having the time of your lives... and props on the beard ryan looks sweet... -brando
Post a Comment